Friday, August 19, 2011

What do you want?

What do you want? This is a question that I think we have all asked ourselves at some point in time. Many of us may ask ourselves this question daily. We get one life. Just ONE. So what do we want? If you would have asked me this question 10 years ago, I would have said, “To get a job, meet a guy, and be happy.” Well, I accomplished all three, but something was still missing. Then came Emerson. She rocked my world and made me want EVERYTHING life has to offer… for her. I want her to have every opportunity that is out there. I want her to grow up with rich experiences and happiness. I always knew my dream was to be a stay at home mom to my kiddos, and after having Emerson, I will eat Ramen noodles for life if it means that she can have a filet mignon. (I would miss my Oreos though.) Fortunately, I don’t have to eat Ramen noodles for life. Emerson has a happy mom and limitless opportunities at her fingertips. And I have Tastefully Simple to thank for that.
For years I have been Tastefully Simple’s number one customer. Our products are AMAZING and have truly changed the way I cook in the kitchen. They even inspired my husband to cook, and let’s face it… a few years ago he couldn’t boil water. My sisters, who are both consultants, finally urged me to become a consultant because they knew I could NOT go back into the brick and mortar classroom. I just can not leave my Emme. After having my first party, I turned a profit. My first party paid for my start up kit. I remember sitting on the couch after an awesome evening with friends, family, and food, and asking myself, “Why the heck didn’t you do this sooner???” What was stopping me from embarking on a journey with Tastefully Simple? I know I made all kinds of excuses: I don’t have time, I don’t know anyone who would order, ESPECIALLY because I referred most of my friends to my sisters, I’m not the ‘home party’ type, yadda, yadda, yadda…. I realized the question I SHOULD HAVE asked myself is, WHY THE HECK NOT? What did I have to lose? Most of my start up kit was edible, so what was I afraid of?
I don’t have an answer. I don’t know for sure why I waited so long to start my business. But I DO know that Tastefully Simple has SO MUCH to offer. I have attended conferences, met new friends, shared my love of cooking, and I am helping to support my family. I am having FUN while making money. I schedule WHEN I work and I run my business MY way. What more could I ask for?
Tastefully Simple was founded on the belief that anyone can be a gourmet chef in their own kitchen for little money and with little effort. And they treat their consultants with the utmost respect. They VALUE us. And they LISTEN to us. I could not ask for a better company to be a part of.
And now YOU can be a part of our awesome team for as low as $35.00. No, I didn’t forget a ‘0’. You can start a business and CHANGE YOUR LIFE for $35.00. Seriously. That’s it. So what do YOU want? Do you want extra money to shop with? Do you want to pay the mortgage bill each month? Do you have your eye on a new car? Are you looking to stay home with your kids and still contribute to the household income? No matter what you want or what your goals are, Tastefully Simple can help you reach them. My team is FABULOUS and FUN, and I would LOVE to help you make the most of your business. Feel free to contact me or visit my website for more information.
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/bleonard
heyteacherteacher@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Becky! Your email address is heyteacherteacher@yahoo.com! I can vouch for the limitless opportunities for women in direct sales. Tastefully Simple is amazing!

    ReplyDelete