Thursday, August 11, 2011

I got a facelift

Ok, well, not ME personally, but my blog. Princess Flufferbutt. My life. Everything has changed. I beat my record of 4 months without posting. Yup. It's been 5 months. FIVE MONTHS since I have posted on this here ole blog. And who is reading this now? Probably no one. Maybe my mom. Ok, definitely my mom. I'm sure that, even though it is 12:55 am, she will be on here reading with excitement because I FINALLY posted something new. Not only did I post something new, but I am starting over fresh. A LOT has changed in the past 5 months. Heck, a lot has changed in the past 5 days. I am not one who typically deals well with change, but I am embracing it and I am loving it. Change is good. Because it is 12:57 am, I will not drone on about the many changes that have happened since I've been gone, but I promise to update in as few words as possible and in as few posts as possible. I can also promise that I will post again, and it won't be in another five months. That's like, almost half a year! And I miss my blog, and I miss my bloggy friends. So if you're reading this, I am back. And I promise to stay. And because I haven't been the best blogger lately, I will be posting some FABULOUS recipes to make up for my absence. I'm serious. I have some amazing treats to share. Soon. But for now, I am hitting the sack. Because it's 1:00 am and I am tired. If I keep this up, I just may need a facelift fo' real...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Heather! I'm still working on tweaking a few things... it'll come... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! I need to give mine a facelift, too!

    ReplyDelete